BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@Gjerek when i first got into brn last year, i was reading...

1. 5,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559

@Gjerek when i first got into brn last year, i was reading articles 2-3 years old that were highly suggestive of Mircosoft being our suitor, a logic fit.. but how does one value our company without any profits to date.
    samsung has 66 bil cash... i read a few months ago they were looking to invest 126billion.
    Buy all the presentations of samsung, i am surprised by this article, as all the presentation support they already had something in house- so why look.. mabye take out opposition? with wanting to spend up to 126billion they would want full world dominancy. for that price tag.
    If brn ends up in so many devices- ie billions of tiny and large... ( I think every 5G tower with have A1 in it, monitoring everything around us- will make for safer cities) ..... then revenue of what?? 5-10 billion is possilbe if we take over the world. so what takeover price? Samsung would be able to see to forecast of things to come- and try and get in early? as many biotech do on the Nasdaq, daily billion $ deals are done.
    My minium target price for thinking out selling was $8, but $15 could be on the cards too.... there has be analysis to suggest we have 16000% increase to come. already up 1000% much more for those braver shareholders that held be Brn was validated.
    we could become the samsung.. so likely wanting a merger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.