BRN 7.50% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

eh? Where’s the hostility? Someone asked where the 34,000...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    eh? Where’s the hostility? Someone asked where the 34,000 shareholders heard about BRN. I merely pointed out that it was a meme stock on reddit which is where I first heard about BRN. I first bought in mid last year with a small parcel. As I’ve stated on here many times this is my pocket money that I can afford to lose. Over time I’ve bought a few other stocks off asx bets and made decent money trading them but I’ve held brn tight because of the potential. Same with dw* and cr*. Both tips from asx bets. I have no idea why the idea I’ve bought shares off a stock tipping site annoys you so much. I came here a while after because a mate told me about it over coffee one day. If all of the above annoys you that’s your problem. Like I said I’ve kept brn and the other two because further DD suggested they were decent value long term. I’m right as I’ve more than doubled my money in six months. Boo, to you. I should point out when I’ve made money off the other tips I’ve reinvested it each time into these three equally so I’ve got enough brn to be comfortably in the top 50% of owners according to a quick look at that graph. Not enough to let me retire but enough to live a comfortable life. Thanks asx bets and Melvin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.088M 9.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 210171 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 214169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.