BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-3919

1. 10,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27265
    Actually if I was starting now I would not be trading as the big patterns in this present stage of BRN's development (not the fine details that Dolci picks up), do not stand out for me. I had in mind in the beginning of my strategy five shares. One was an emotional buy because it was about privacy and I liked the idea more than I should have and sold at a loss. I put the loss into one of the other four not BRN as it had become my favourite and as I was in the process of working on accumulating, the takeover I knew would occur, came early and I moved those monies to BRN my second favourite and followed with the other half of the profits into the next company set up by the CEO of the favourite. The forth favourite I did well with but I was let down by management who sold their souls to the devil and I took my profits and brought them across to BRN. It turned out to be the correct decision as it is a third of the price I sold out at.

When BRN had the capital raise at 6 cents I was of two minds but a discussion with my son convinced me that it was an opportunity too good to let go so I took my full allocation of 800,000 shares after which the price almost halved so had I not bought I could have added 1.4 million and then we had that unfortunate run up last year (I say unfortunate because it made us the subject of a lot of unwanted interest from the wrong investors) but that presented another opportunity and so here I stand. But for having to sell some when my brother had health issues during Covid and taking up the allocation I might have made the top 20 but not unhappy to say the least even though when putting the funds my brother did not need back in the price was significantly higher. In fact had a bit of a crisis about my success at Christmas on the back of NASA and Renesas as I had feelings of guilt about how easy it had been. Had never said anything to anyone about these emotions. Then my wife just this week came out with the same thing that it did not feel right how hard we had worked all those years and how I had made all this doing nothing in comparison. We obviously are a strange couple.

My trading secret if there is one is patience and taking only the obvious opportunities and never try to inject fear into others for your own self interest. It is on my experience clearly unnecessary and is either motivated by complete and overriding greed or incompetence. If it is mental health issues then I have sympathy. Those who engage in trading based on such an approach should hang their heads in shame and go and get a real job where they have to work hard for their money and appreciate how much sweat equity has been put in by those they are manipulating.

My opinion only DYOR and discover why long term investors are totally committed to the future of Brainchip and its AKIDA technology.

AKIDA Ballista.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.040(20.5%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 25.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.783M 34.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 230000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 2300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.