BRN 12.3% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-438

1. Doz
    4,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4156
    Great work Stan , very interesting . I had sent Ken a few questions about the OTC trading and asked if he had a current breakdown of share ownership by country , which he didn’t . During our discussion , I learnt that there could be some issue tracking transactions on the OTC platform tier that we currently use . Ken was going to follow up to clarify , he was obviously thinking along the same lines prior to my questions . At the moment it seems likely that institutions can purchase on the ASX and then sell to their clients in the US and because the shares don’t leave the institution they are not recorded as a transaction on the OTC , it’s an in-house trade and the only transactions recorded on the OTC are those only conducted between two institutions , ( and visa versa buying / selling ) . If this is indeed the case it may explain why we have not seen any spike in activity from followers of Alex , as Fact Finder had raised with his many followers . What concerns me deeply at this point is the unknown share transfer quantity from Australian hands , we have seen many great Australian companies and their shares fall into foreign ownership , we know that institutions will use all “ legally “ available avenues to achieve their goal , however I think it is extremely important for investors to understand how this system currently works and to make informative investment decisions . Are we witnessing a transfer of wealth and how many would still be selling today if available research suggested demand was indeed higher elsewhere in the world ? I will follow up with Ken on his findings .

All in my opinion ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.035(12.3%)
Mkt cap ! $463.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $6.813M 26.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 887784 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 23428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.035 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 20655408
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.