BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hey all, first post after being a long time "lurker". PS- A real...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hey all, first post after being a long time "lurker". PS- A real person and not a BOT.

Anyway purchased first shares back on 30 November 2015 and been on the ride since. Only sold one small parcel (to pay a bill) and lucked out at 88c, but been buying ever since, including today (albeit no way near the top 20 club). I am a believer in part because of the great research some members do and thankfully contribute to this forum.

Secondly my own research is a blend of validating posted research, searching the internet and applying some logic to actions known. The most recent being the amount of jobs advertised and filled by brainchip. Unless this is going to be the most elaborate and expensive Ponzi scheme ever devised and spread over such a long period I tend to agree with the majority- something big is happening.

Being Perth based I hope the $10 party is held in the spiritual home of the company, however if it hits that mark I wont need to rely on the 50% fares offered by Qantas today to make the party.

FF- in "the job"and the name of the account is my ambitions to retire before the Commonwealth preservation age.

Stay strong brainers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.