BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Gidday, I really liked that video, but I'm going to say...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5543
    Gidday, I really liked that video, but I'm going to say this.

Lou, has had his moments over the years, which I am happy to admit, I made my views crystal clear at the time, so without rehashing old ground, I think he's done a pretty good job, I do know personally that the company were very happy with what he had/has achieved to date.

His way with words and certain phases was a reflection of his inner confidence in the product he was representing, but the timelines were deceiving, not intentionally, but the gift of the talk is present in all entrepreneurial personalities.

You notice how NaNose Medical haven't said a word, that I'm aware of.

Thanks for hearing her words clearly, it was rather muffled to me.

As I mentioned a month ago, I emailed the other CO-CEO...no response, hence I haven't posted anything.

Her comments about the three P's was interesting, having a brilliant product, doesn't mean it's going to be successful, that I found a rather interesting viewpoint...I'm like most of you, how the hell wouldn't the world want Akida embedded in most products, things etc....but time will tell.

I can share this as well, "the company is working hard to say ahead of the competition", quote the Founder, what else can we, as shareholders ask for ?.....$50.00 USD a share...just joking. biggrin.pngtongue.pngwink.png

Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 02/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.