BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-513

1. 9,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24624
    Yes Dr. you are 100% correct I was reading an article about Intel and its research community and Mike Davies crying out to help create benchmarks and the article took the position that what the Intel idea of benchmarks was actually about was controlling the narrative. A bit like writing the job description for a position in your company where you already know who you want to get the job so you have core criteria that you know they satisfy but which it is unlikely anyone else will have such as must have been chased by a polar bear on a Wednesday in a snow storm while wearing only a pair of socks.

The same thing has occurred with the definition of Ai. When I was a teenager Ai. was basically a robot that had human abilities now to describe that robot you need to call it Artificial General Intelligence. Robot vacuum cleaners that have a sensor that allows them not to continually crash into objects is styled as having artificial intelligence.

Fortunately NASA has taken an interest and it is this interest which in my opinion will make it possible for Brainchip to stand outside the constraints of vested interests and say look at AKIDA technology we are powering a deep space mission to explore other universes without connection and what you need to make your multi disease nano sensor work in a handheld device at ultra low power is a piece of cake for our technology. Yes that's right we can supply our chip for $15.00 you heard correctly. Having the NASA logo on Brainchip's correspondence will be all the validation necessary. Brainchip will in due course become the definition of edge and far edge.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.