BRN 7.50% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

sooo.... its now April 7th.... 2021.... 4 months.... still...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    sooo.... its now April 7th.... 2021....
    4 months.... still nothing..

2 months away from half a year... and wouldnt be surprised if we dont hear a single announcement except for our quarterly till then...

anyone want to tell me where the announcements we have been waiting for are ?!?!?!?!?

ill sell all my shares to whoever guesses the correct date. go.

here let me remind you all of a few things..

ahem here we go...
    "plenty to talk about in april"
    "significant revenue in april"
    "announcements early 2021"
    "2 announcements February" - dont need to say who stated, we all know
    "trading halt tomorrow" - every delusional HC poster on this forum
    "2021 year of akida"
    "chip in hand early 2021"

brainchip management dont care about you. they never have and never will. this is a terribly run company that has the organisation of pepper pig. and thats a compliment to the pig. They couldnt care less about keeping us up to date, giving us faith, or even giving us someone to talk to after they fired ken ! how hard is it just to whip up a presentation about the direction of the company or what we are up to.

GET RID OF THESE USELESS AND SELF DEPRICATING PODCASTS THAT DO NOTHING BUT EMBARASS THE COMPANY AND LEAVE OUR SP RED FOR A WEEK. RELEASE AN UPDATE TO SHAREHOLDERS EVERY MONTH INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT CAPABILITIES ! WE WANT EVIDENCE AND PROOF IT WORKS ! WE WANT RESULTS !!!

This company has to be the worst stock i have ever held in my experienced life. i have never been so frustrated and angry towards a stock and its management.

and dont hit me with this nonsense "uh if u dont like it sell yo...." shut up. just shutup. we arent all in the green like you. this stock gets pumped and dumped harder than women in the red light district.

and heres to all you about to say like pansys "oh why do u care about daily movement uhhh" I AM AN INVESTOR. LET ME REPEAT. INVESTOR. I. AM. INVESTED. IN. THE. COMPANY. Being invested means you care about movement little or small ! Its my MONEY and if i am not happy i have a right to speak !

so heres a post for all of those who arent affraid to call a spade a spade and who believe in the company but am frustrated with how it is run and all other garbage that comes with this stock !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $1.077M 5.684M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 2207417 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 625974 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.