BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-6123

1. 9,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25674
    Following this theme and for those who do not know around the world there are huge amounts of private money looking for opportunities. At present we have the three institutions accumulating shares in Brainchip and we have the large after market trade for 40 odd million shares that still is unaccounted for unless I missed it and at 40 million being below 5% it does not need to be disclosed.

I am not suggesting that the following linked company is behind what is happening here but I put this link up to amplify what I am referencing.

There are companies this one is an example that are floated by parent institutions to invest in specific sectors. I would suspect that most here like me have never heard of either the parent company or the floated entity. According to the SEC filings in the US it came into being back in July, 2020 for the specific purpose of taking positions in the technology sector and if you go to the SEC filings you will discover not just the technology sector but the neuromorphic computing end of that sector.

Why do these companies exist well it is made clear by the following paraphrased statement by Warren Buffett: 'It was so much easier to invest and make money when I was unknown.' If you are a high profile company or individual your very profile is an impediment to your ability to seek out and accumulate bargains.

Am I saying that this is what is happening with Brainchip I have no idea but it is not something which can be ruled out until proof emerges as to why these three institutions are playing with Brainchip's shares. If you have been on this journey for years as many have just make sure you decide to get off at the right station:

http://acev.io/home/default.aspx#strategy

My opinion and speculation only so always DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.