BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-6129

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    In a similar vein to the current discussions:
    See reuters Online:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3084/3084002-0f2fbc025f376382aae74967e8bf9acf.jpg
    For those not following this story. A heap of staff moved from one company to another and bingo they started making a similar product and took market share. Nasty court case over trade rights and IP ended with a judgement against one company. (very short version)

Lets look at our company:

BRN has suddenly started employing ARM staff.

One could assume its to bring a raft of experience to help the fledgling company bring their experience up to the required standard for the playing field they are now entering.

To be fair to those down rampers out there, one could also say its a plant of covert operatives into the company to steal their IT, or BRN is trying to steal ARM's IP. Fair point, but baseless when you consider conspiracy and fraud offences (especially with jail terms in USA) and patent rules which would prevent this occurring and from the evidence of the above battery case that these strategies dont work.

i look at this pragmatically, that I as an individual can see that there is a new player on the block with superior technology and offers me an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, acquire a firm position and possibly staff share holdings and then do my bit to ensure success in that company, thus improving my professional standing, whilst hopefully improving my financial standing through hard work and effort.

Whist this is speculative I ask this. From readers experience is it the lazy and set in their ways staff that jump ship and seek challenges or is it often your brightest and most energetic staff that leave a somewhat successful team to join a team on the rise or facing challenges.

I think I know what side I am betting the ex ARM staff are on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.