BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Fibbo, I sent an email to Peter on 30 April, I did get a polite...

1. 7,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4245
    Fibbo, I sent an email to Peter on 30 April, I did get a polite response I will share a part of his response as there is nothing to report yet, he mentions that they will not pump up the SP just for the sake of it..this is his response below...

"One significant event that we announced is that we booked our first IP license with a major corporation. The first is always the most difficult. I am not a betting man; we have a dedicated sales team following up on leads constantly. We are working hard to make Akida a world-class product, and sometimes there is just nothing new to report while we are still making steady progress. Nothing can be reported to our shareholders unless the project, contract or other price-sensitive task is completed. We do not, as a principle, release anything to pump up the share price. We issue releases on the ASX to inform our shareholder-base of significant milestones that have been accomplished. Unfortunately, that means that we will have short periods of silence."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.