BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-6427

1. 9,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25775
    They announced Ford as an EAP. The former CEO explained that being an EAP entitled the EAP customer to have the engineering samples and engineering support from Brainchip to design and implement an AKIDA solution.

If you read Indepthdivers post you will see that the use of this Autonomous system including the driver alertness is still in trial and that when the E-Mustang etc; are released this will only be to selected customers and the AV functions will only be available on specially selected sections of freeway. Thus still in trial just like Tesla.

The importance of this is it is still easily able to be kept within the exclusions provided by the ASX as an incomplete agreement.

If you read the first ASX announcement Ford’s identity was not disclosed by Brainchip and the ASX forced Brainchip to give up Ford in a follow on announcement. Since that second announcement I stand to be corrected but Ford has never been spoken of by name again by Brainchip.

Clearly Ford wants to keep its AV and it’s trialling of AKIDA technology secret.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.