BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-6481

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Fact Finder ...a bit off track from current posts..... BUT, this historical post of yours, that dates back to 28.3.2021 ..... given it is the start of the w/end, I thought this may be of some passing interest to you as it may relate back to Associate Professor Adam Osseiran who is part of the Brainchip Scientific Advisory Board and is also the President of the Hydrogen Society of Australia.

I recently noted that an Australian listed ASX Co known as PH2 ( Pure Energy) has recently signed a MOU agreement with Hyzon Motors.... Seems IMO that these two Co's are now wanting to dominate the Hydrogen sector in Australia.

Accordingly, as per your past post, ( slightly edited )... it was noted that:

" Hyson Motors are members of an international organisation which includes Associate Professor Osseiran research group in Western Australia looking at Hydrogen fuel cells......... So given that Associate Professor Adam Osseiran was not backward in suggesting the use of AKIDA technology for the Noisey Gut Belt and has his close association with Brainchip both as a shareholder and scientific advisor the stated use of Artificial Intelligence by Hyzon may just be a coincidence."

Just also shows how far AI - BRN Akida technology can influence all commercial / Industrial sectors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.