BRN 2.78% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-6665

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    My plans don't involve selling a single share under 2 dollars as I believe this product is worth more then that. Markets think different then me at the moment but maybe I'm more forward looking or dreaming. I guess the same could have been said when I was gambling in this stock at 3-5 cents sellers saw no value. Wow that was only one year ago. So one has to think or view where will the price be in the next year or 2. If revenue and a consistent revenue starts dripping this could move multi dollars. I road the prices to 97 c at a point we had zero revenue and was not inclined to sel l then. True it road down to the 30s that was not very pretty to see but if you have a percueved value for the product and know why this product is better then others one can strategize. Now looking back i voild have doubled my holding and sold unfortunately i did not have the foresite or idea that revenue was that far away. Now with a chip being manufactured and potential customers signing it's far to risky in my mind to be out. If you can add on dips then that's great or have trading parcels which is awsome for you too. Me.

At some point I would sell at max 20% of the holding and ride the others to a dividend payment if this happens. Now things change in life at times so one can't accurately say what happens but does lay a strategy Out. The 20 % should be multiples of my invest and will let me lay a nice path for me and the family hopefully!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $692.6K 3.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1281949 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 202676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.