BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

This is brilliant information @factfinder!!!. Thank you so much...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    This is brilliant information @factfinder!!!. Thank you so much for sharing it. I know that is in keeping with your approach on hotcopper but the thought and consideration you put into your questions and research needs to be acknowledged as we all benefit from the information you receive back from the company.
    The explanation of the employee incentive scheme and LDN's options provides enough detail to satisfy me. It seems very reasonable and there is nothing in it that causes me any concern.
    The information in the answer to question 2 is very exciting don't you think!! Clearly they have some big players on board and I am happy to be patient. It is new technology and big companies are not going to sign up until they are completely satisfied that it will do want they want it to. The company has been doing everything right in my opinion to help them on that journey down to the latest announcement of MetaTF. Really pleased that Ken is going to take your question re revenue projections to the management team and will be very interested in what they come back with.
    Finally i guess we will be updated at the AGM on the search for a new CEO.

thanks again ff for all your work and another fantastic post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.