BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi bredonzxThere is always a reason or a method in the madness...

1. 9,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25459
    Hi bredonzx
    There is always a reason or a method in the madness of those who are running Brainchip these days. If I find something that is not clear and its an error they fix it immediately or they pull back into their confidentiality space.

I got into quite a debate with the company in a series of private emails over two apparent discrepancies with things that were stated by the former CEO. These two statements can be found at about the 59th minute of the first podcast he did last year. They were that the chip would be available about April, 2021 and that he would have lots to discuss in April, 2021.

Then as we know two things occurred. One the chip production blew out to August, 2021 and we were advised that the chip architecture had been changed and added to and was now more powerful and more energy efficient in response to Customer requirements.

Point 1. These new pieces of information explained and answered the debate I was having with the Company over the two statements by the former CEO in the podcast.

Point 2. In accepting this explanation I thought to myself the customer or customers who was/were able to induce Brainchip to throw out the bathwater and wash the baby again must be fairly significant given how well the first AKD1000 was performing I mean detecting Covid-19 at 95% accuracy using only 5% of the neural fabric as reported by Peter van der Made in his presentation in November to the Brain Inspired Congress was none too shabby.

And then in my discourse with the company over questions for the Board of Directors at the upcoming AGM Ken Scarince provided the following reply which I have already posted as an answer to my second question:

"I’ll get together with the management team and come up with an answer to question two. My only comment on this is that the testing process takes a long time, longer than what I even anticipated. I’ll gather with the team here and see if we can provide some very general updates to the market but as you know, since these customers view Akida as a critical and strategic differentiator, we absolutely cannot speak in specifics. It would be the fastest way to lose these customers and some have made it abundantly clear in no uncertain terms what would happen. So as much as we want to update the market, we must walk a very fine line. Let me see what the team is comfortable reporting."

So it is my opinion that the vagueness or lack of specifics of the wording is deliberate and has its explanation in the above paragraph because whoever is the customer/s that was/were able to have Brainchip redesign and delay the AKD1000they have a size and a significance that creates an almost paranoid approach to keeping things secret/under wraps/confidential whatever words you want to use and until that/those customer/s say you can now release information not one word will be spoken.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.422M 6.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 578662 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 941481 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.