BRN 2.86% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-7855

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    I remember back then.
    We all kinda knew this thing was coming, but couldn't quite grasp what the implications would/might be.
    We plebs only had sci-fi to illuminate the subject and though Star Trek got a lot right, I recall thinking.....
    "C'mon, where are you, O brave new world?"
    When all the planes didn't fall out of the sky and the world didn't end at 1 second past midnight in 1999, and then the dot.coms fell over, but there was still plenty of toilet paper at Coles, I guess most of us kinda lost interest and just got on with our lives.
    I bought a computer as soon as I could afford one, and kept upgrading every year or so, but for the longest time I felt I was waiting for the technology to catch up to my expectations. Played a lot of cool games though.
    I think it was the killer application of the iPod followed closely by the mobile phone that really started to set the scene.
    I've still got my first mobile brick with the corded old school handset...... Too good (and expensive) to just throw away..
    Frankly, the last twenty years are a bit of a blur to me and hope we get to see "Akida everywhere (tm)" before all the ads targeted at me are for hearing aids, adult diapers and Shangi La nursing homes.
    I can hear the sizzling of the steak and almost smell it, so Bring it on Brainchip, lets get this show on the road and start doing some good.
    GLTAH
    PS, still waiting for my jetpack....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $333.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.174M 6.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 185137 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 920196 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.