BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks Rskiff.Another thought bubble.If you have listened to...

1. 9,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26404
    Thanks Rskiff.

Another thought bubble.

If you have listened to this presentation by Alex the Rocket scientist you will have been entertained and you will have noticed that BRN does not get a specific mention. This lack of any specific mention is given the nature of the presentation expected however in my opinion there are some facts disclosed which could be very significant to our investment in BRN.

The purpose of this presentation is to announce that Alex was becoming a full time blogger/educator.

The reason Alex has made this change was because of the success of his blog. He stated that he now had over 60,000 subscribers from the US, Australia and the EU and that the demographics of his subscribers was that they were wealthy, over 40 years of age and had a strong interest in investment in new technology.

Think about these demographics.

In my opinion they speak of a group of investors who will be less likely to take risk by investing in penny stocks on overseas exchanges through the OTC pink sheets where there is very little liquidity through fringe entry level brokers.

This group however if they can invest in overseas exchanges through mainstream brokers on a credible OTCQX sponsored listing they may possibly then feel inclined to follow Alex the rocket scientist into Brainchip in numbers with moderate to large size investments.

This could if my opinion is correct account for why Brainchip and Ken Scarince stated that the application to move to the OTCQX was significant and why enquires by US investors convinced Brainchip to make the move at this time.

A few technology nerds with limited investment funds are unlikely to have prompted the move whereas well heeled educated investors keen to become involved would get attention.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $526.9K 3.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 416470 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1427659 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.