BRN 6.12% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-7971

1. 10,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27541
    I listened yesterday to a very lengthy interview with an Australian Professor who has been living and working in Taiwan for about 10 years who has been studying the China, Taiwan relationship. She convinced me that the Chinese will not invade Taiwan as long as Taiwan does not declare independence.

Her in depth reasoning was based upon in effect two primary considerations:

1. Historically China has every few years massed its military resources and paraded them in front of the Taiwanese to let them know that they will not accept an independent Taiwan.

2. If Taiwan does not declare independence then the mass of Chinese people would not support a war where Chinese were killing Chinese.

The only way in which a war could occur is if the US and or China make a mistake while rattling their respective swords. If China wants the semiconductor industry in Taiwan and decided to invade it is very evident that the Taiwanese and or the Americans would ensure that there was no semiconductor industry standing for them to takeover.

As I said the other day the best news I had heard for some time was the announcement that TSMC propose to build a foundry in China to produce semiconductors there.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.