BRN 2.63% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-8218

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Speculative, hypothetical, presumptuous and fun.

So if you had even the slightest interest in BRN, today you might have listened to the podcast released by Brainchip which featured a senior engineer in the CTO team for Dell Technologies (Rob Lincourt). To me this speaks volumes to the level of involvement that Dell and brainchip currently have (but I'm just an optimist). Moreover I became excited by the applications and potential numbers a contract from Dell could come with!

Dell as of 2020 had a revenue of 92 Billion USD ( they ain't no two bit backwater company!). They on average sell approx 40 million PC units annually, with those numbers increasing steadily by the quarter! If Brainchip was to have at least 1 chip per PC, we are looking at $600,000,000 USD (revenue) . I can see you blinking at that number in disbelief so ill be more realistic wink.png, lets say we only get a quarter of the 40 million slice, ok we will have 10 Million units if we have too..... That's still a whopping $150,000,000 USD (revenue). I can't speak for the rest of you lot but i would love to see those kind of numbers kicking around in an end of year report......
    (Those numbers are based on the $15 per chip number that was floating around as well, not IP)

Of course that's just a bit of speculation on some nice round numbers, take it with a bag of salt. That's also based on their PC sales alone, never mind their Data and cloud services....

I already know its pie in the sky numbers and there isn't a link to dell apart from a podcast... so don't reply with 0.38 type Garbage
    Akida ballista Baby wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $661.1K 3.388M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 516291 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1158060 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.