BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-8558

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    As was I when I listened earlier this week.
    Rob Telson just spoke with the CTO of Dell. PVDM is our CTO and our stand in CEO for those who don't know.

I wonder if the podcast method is a strategy that Dell and other possible EAPs may like BRN to use as well so not to arouse too much interest from possible competiton like an ASX announcement.

I think Dell is in a unique position and a formal partnership may be announced as they also may fly under the radar in their chosen target market (surprisingly not computers) as they seem to moving away from them in the near future. I threw more in BRN as mentioned before after reading this:
    From a day ago: full article: https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/tech/dell-vmware-post-spinoff-future/index.html

Dell lays out its plans for the future

By Clare Duffy, CNN Business

Updated 6:10 PM ET, Wed May 5, 2021

New York (CNN Business)Dell imagines a future in which businesses are faster, smarter and better.

The tech company is building a "world where we see wide-scale connectivity, data-driven insights, automation and embedded intelligence in everything that we do," Dell Chief Operating Officer Jeff Clarke told CNN Business in an exclusive interview.

Now, all eyes are on Dell (DELL) after its recent announcement that it will spin off its ownership stake in virtualization software giant VMware.

When Dell bought VMware's parent company EMC in 2016, VMware was the big prize in the $67 billion deal — an acquisition seen as crucial to helping struggling Dell keep up with new trends and competitors in its core PC and server businesses. But last year, Dell began weighing the spinoff to help pay down debt from the deal.

So the question has now become: Where does Dell go from here?
    Answers should come Wednesday and Thursday at Dell's (DELL) annual event, Dell Technologies World, where the company will detail the tech it's investing in to drive the company's future.

Developing future-facing tech

The event is set to include several new product announcements that will help the company make deeper inroads into major — and growing — areas of technology such as 5G, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. These technology trends have been accelerated by the pandemic, and experts say they're likely to impact most, if not all, industries in the coming years.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.