BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-8756

1. 9,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26359
    You raise the extremely valid point about company bonuses. I suppose I am a fan of the old fashioned saying "Watch the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves." As petty as it may sound the idea that the company gives away things free as a shareholder is to me 'not watching the pennies' as it perhaps creates or supports a corporate view that there should be no limit on freebies to themselves.

My view of the faulty chips is that at the moment they have no value to Brainchip as they are faulty. So as about 10% of every production run of chips at TSMC are faulty at 28nm, Brainchip could redeem some of that thrown away money by selling them as I suggested for some amount that covers the cost of production, handling and shipping so that in its early days it gets 100 cents in the dollar value from TSMC production and creates the club/team loyalty aspect of which we both agree. The cost of the accompanying signed letter of authentication from Peter and Anil could be easily factored in. They set a price and take orders on the basis that unless they get at least 1000 takers it will not proceed and Bob or somebody else is your uncle.

The recent termination payment to a high achieving corporate who over saw the blowing up of something that should not have been blown up on the basis that the Board did not have any power to refuse to pay does not speak of a Board that has in mind the right future culture which it claims to now have. Even if it cost a few extra shekels in legal costs and interest the Board could have set an example and said that in the circumstances we have determined that the breach is so great that no payment should be made and left it to the person concerned to convince a court of their merit.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.