BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Just a thought. You see these large giant companies suggesting...

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Just a thought.
    You see these large giant companies suggesting millions of IOT devices connecting to the cloud to enable their “edge ai” and being labeled as the “future”

Brainchip are already looking past all that as something of the past, so you can understand why there is such confidentiality with regards to who is part of our EAP program and Renesas not being mentioned by Brainchip except that one time back on December 23, as we know Renesas have multiple giants as their customers.

Then we have Ken Scarince who’s said to FF that if there’s any leaks, that the deal can be completely off.

Then we have Michael Dell, the CEO of Dell in the last week or so doing many interviews talking about the edge and stating that by 2025 75% of data won’t be processed in the cloud, and coincidentally we have Rob Lincourt from Dell on our podcast speaking to Rob Telson.

All these giants would want to be the first to market with Akida.
    In my honest opinion, as time goes on these companies who view Edge Ai as still part of the cloud, will have no choice but to adopt Akida at one point or another.

Just my Saturday thoughts and my opinion only
    Last edited by chapman89: 08/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $357.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.100M 5.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 225259 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1009072 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.