BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-8769

1. 9,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25717
    There are a lot of things one can conjecture about with the interview with Rob Lincourt but the bottom line of this interview for me or the fact that can be taken away from this interview and banked is that Rob Lincourt has validated the Brainchip AKIDA technology offering both technically and in the novelty of its Edge offering compared with what is available in the World at present for battery operated Edge devices.

I, you, we, they can argue whether this interview confirms a future between Dell and Brainchip till the cows come home but for my money that is not necessary as it is a brilliant confirmation of Brainchip, its business model and AKIDA technology on the AKD1000 chip at the Edge and as the former CEO stated Far Edge and confirms the unique nature of the Brainchip technology option. Ultra low power, reconfigurability on chip and scale.

Renesas validated the fundamental science and engineering by licencing the IP but as Renesas is in sole charge of where it gets used it did not validate the above, as wonderful as it was, it did not validate the business model focused on the Edge and Far Edge.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.