BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-8770

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076

no no not at all, great pick up, thank you, a key differentiation you’ve indeed pointed out.

there’s a reason why Renesas and Brainchip have not publicly mentioned each other and all the downrampers and more emotional/unstable shareholders on here can say the silence is hurting the company, the share price and whatever else they say but in my opinion if they actually open their eyes and see what’s going on and can truely believe in the technology and team we have behind us and the fact that Renesas has taken away that “speculative” status that some still say we have, it’s only a matter of time before the pressure is released and the valve opens for the whole world to truely watch it all unfold and as I’ve said before, these “giants” will have no choice but to adopt akida whether directly or indirectly.
    Sometimes I honestly pinch myself to see if this is real, out of pure excitement for what’s ahead.

I have a feeling once it’s approved to moving into the tier one OTC market that we will see some serious institutions buying in, and the shares will become more scarce on the asx and all those shorters and big traders will get burnt, and with an investor base in the tens or hundreds of millions over there I believe we will see some serious interest.

my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.