BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thank you Yak and FF This is one of the most exciting holdings...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286

Thank you Yak and FF

This is one of the most exciting holdings I have ever owned.

A resource stock can find a significant deposit but the final value of that stock is defined by the resource. The SP is capped accordingly.
    This innovative Tech company is more or less unlimited. The BRN 'resource' is its application, in other, established and newly emerging businesses.
    Seeing as "BRN is bringing AI everywhere" the number of opportunities for its application seem endless.... therefore there is no such cap on the SP.

The OTCQX seems to now open doors to an audience who don’t fear MC's in the billions.
    Apart from a larger audience, Americans understand Tech or are more willing to pay for owning a part of it.
    Tying up the units on offer on the ASX bodes well for all LTH.

In July last year I saw the BRN chart on a person’s laptop.
    I know I shouldn’t have been staring whilst I stood on the train going to work, But I’m glad I was nosey on that day bc, I’d never heard of this little company before.

I recited BRN, BRN, all the way to work to remember to look it up, it was the move from 10c to 17c in his graph that interested me.

Thanks to the 'Research' available on HC, it has been first class, I have been comfortable buying ever since as funds become available.
    There are many on this forum that are very generous of their time and willingness to share information, so thanks to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.