BRN 6.52% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-9113

1. 10,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27736

At the up coming Vision conference on 25.5.21 Brainchip will present the following live demonstrations:
    Overcoming the Impossible: BrainChip Demonstrations of AI at the Sensor

Utilizing BrainChip’s Akida neural processor (NPU), you can leverage advanced neuromorphic computing as the engine for intelligent AI at the edge. This demonstration will show how Akida uses a 3D point cloud to implement human detection and gesture recognition, along with other demonstrations highlighting Akida's unique capabilities to solve critical problems that some feel are impossible to overcome. BrainChip is delivering on next-generation demands by achieving ultra-low power, efficient, effective AI functionality through event-based neuromorphic computing. (Representative: Rob Telson, Vice President, World wide Sales and Marketing)

BrainChip’s Akida Neural Processor: Solving Problems At the Edge

Utilizing BrainChip’s Akida neural processor (NPU), you can leverage advanced neuromorphic computing as the engine for intelligent AI at the edge. This demonstration will show how Akida can successfully implement human detection even when images are not proportional to the subject. BrainChip will also demonstrate one-shot learning and retraining without dependence on the cloud and re-programming of the network. BrainChip is delivering on next-generation demands by achieving ultra-low power, efficient, effective AI functionality through event-based neuromorphic computing. (Representative: Todd Vierra, Director, Customer Engagement)

My one thought about the above two demonstrations is that Rob Telson is presenting the first demonstration
    against the background of a statement that what he will present AKIDA doing will be what many people feel to be impossible.

Given his world wide reputation and credibility essential to maintaining his career in the semiconductor industry he is risking a great deal in making this claim. How incredible is it that we have tickets on this train?

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.