BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-9397

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Today when the company gave us the confirmation of our upgrade to the OTCQX I would assume that all positive, genuine shareholders thought that was fantastic...as I did.

Now, read these comments from our Founder, yes I know there are two Founders, that's when Brainchip Inc was formally established...it takes two to tango!

In one corner we have the "Brain" in the other we have the "Chip"...without each other it doesn't happen, but, there you are wrong, the "Brain" was working on this creativity many, many years before the connection or partnership was formed...the idea was seeded in someone's mind years before..but I could debate this situation all night long.

These following public quotes carry a lot of weight, just read them carefully and imagine that you were a competing company.

“We are pleased at BrainChip’s inclusion on the OTCQX Market and the increasedvisibility such a move commands,” said Peter van der Made, BrainChip CEO and Founder. “We understand the importance of our shareholder community andremain committed to ensuring the success of the company to keep our valuation strong. After the hard work in achieving market readiness of an in-production Akida chip, this move to the OTCQX better reflects the company’sposition in helping usher in the new era of AI and contributing to the technology’s influence across multiple industries around the world.”

Those bold comments, reflect a confidence that only a CEO can portray, as he leads our company forward.

Akida neuromorphic processors are revolutionary advanced neural networking processors that bring artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that existing technologies are not capable.

Now that is a bold statement, one that only the creator could make, not a staff member...that is a challenge to any other company, beat us if you can...it's blessed full of confidence.

BrainChip is a global technology company that is producing a groundbreakingneuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a waythat is beyond the capabilities of other products

Now that is a bold statement, one that only the creator could make, not a staff member...that is a challenge to any other company, beat us if you can...it's blessed full of confidence.

Our Interim CEO and Founder is making a statement, put up of shut up...if you want to take the crown that is all things Neuromorphic...send it to the Foundry....I'm/we're up for the challenge !!

Go Brainchip, and to FF, hope you enjoy a very nice dinner and some red wines with your loved ones.

God Bless......................Tech x wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.