BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-9430

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    @Mr Tech Laden I hope I didn't come across as to confrontational, that wasn't the intention. I do appreciate your contributions to the research and your opinions as a fellow engineer (albeit my specially is mechanical not electronics). Racial jibes to me is okay if your audience knows that you don't mean any malice. In the army (National Service) we (Chinese, Malays, Indians) used to rib each other all the time often with racial stereotypes but when the bullets fly I know they've got my back. That's different from making generalised statements that denigrate a particular race for all and sundry.

@Fact Finder I'm glad you had the privilege of befriending such a man as he. Pity he's departed or we could get to know him at the BRN $(insert target value) party. And thanks for your contributions to this forum, they, together with the research of others like Barrel's and Tech's convinced me (and many others I'm sure) to top up my holdings of BRN to 30% of my total portfolio.

Back to my earlier appeal, please do let me know if any one of you can put me in touch with Blackberry executives. Your help will be much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.