BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The weak markets are helping this go down. Short term traders...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    The weak markets are helping this go down. Short term traders are dumping shares as they see the momentum has slowed and are not sure when the next news will be out. During times like this the stock will drift lower but the actual number of holders selling is lower each time. Eventually this will move to new highs in my opinion.

The time line on how things move in business is not always as quick as traders may like. One of my cars has been off the road for nearly 3 months. Waiting on quotes parts and repairs honestly I never imagined it be this long. But when I talk to the shop managers they are flat out! Waiting for german parts is not quick either.

I hope we all realize this is new technology it has to be properly tested no way is a tier 1 name going to trust their reputation if they feel it could have a quality issue. Also likely many of these organizations are just learning about the product too.

There is a lot going on the company is hiring increasing head counts. This is a sign of business growth if they were not positive about the product I don't think think they would be much said about the company in write ups.

Remember years ago about the side projects they had there was nowhere near the caliber company names as there is now.

Personally I'm pretty excited about the direction were we are going and the future of BRN. It takes time unfortunately many don't have patiences these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ $1.046M 3.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 1069759 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 297658 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ 2790985
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.