BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-986

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    If they don’t want feedback don’t post it in a public forum. I mean he could have just said he bought another $19k worth. It wasn’t me that asked him where he got his funds from. Yep we are all adults but you’ve got people on here that don’t know the basics so a little education wouldn’t go amiss.
    I don’t offer any advice to the so called downrampers because to the best of my knowledge they haven’t stated any untruths have they? Or encouraged people to leverage themselves to buy in? If they have quote the post and I’ll do the same. The problem with people like you, is you are automatically putting people into one category - downrampers - whilst everyone else is what?
    Ive said it before but each of my three stocks in Australia have threads here where the posters are convinced they are going to be made independently wealthy. Each thread has cheerleaders calling people downrampers if they try to offer balance. As someone versed in risk and statistics I reckon one of mine will pop, maybe if I’m lucky two. Wonder which ones and I wonder how stupid the blind followers in the one or two that don’t will feel in 12/24/36 mths time. BRN have had threads like this for four years saying it’s heading for the moon. What’s the chances you’ll still be here in four years saying the same things? Meanwhile Kachoo owes his bank 20k today for shares worth 15k. He’d be wanting some upwards action shortly. Especially as those cars are likely on finance and one already in the garage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.