BRN 0.94% 26.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-194

1. 9,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24810
    I have just listened again to the first podcast where just Brainchip's CEO was speaking about various aspects of the company. At around the 54th minute he speaks to the VOC detection device. Not trying to relay his exact words but he tells shareholders that they are working on a partnership in this space which they would like to talk about in the very near future. Last week they released an announcement which probably meets this description. The CEO then goes on to state that he thinks that having the ability to have AKIDA as the processor with a sensor for this purpose will happen in the very near term.

He then goes on to speak about what he hopes will be the content of the podcasts through to April. He predicts that Peter van der Made will be the second podcast. He then suggests maybe industry analysts for the third but as we know it will be Anil Mankar. Importantly he states that the April podcast will probably be an update as he will probably have in hand in April the silicon from the production mask and will have a whole bunch of things to talk about.

Then if you add in to this time line the statements made by Professor Haick about the time line back in August, 2020 of 6 months it might be that some parallels exist between the statements of the CEO of Brainchip and Professor Haick.

For those who consider there should have been an announcement when Socionext sent the final design place and route to TSMC for tape out if you want to listen to this part of the podcast again the way the CEO describes this process of having already sent the RTL to Socionext and what they would then do it could be taken that the CEO sees this as one continuous process about which he has already advised shareholders. I am not standing on either side of this argument but having listened again it is an available interpretation.

https://brainchipinc.com/podcast-episode-1/

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.8¢
Change
0.003(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $401.6K 1.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 473829 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 383580 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 1254823
Last updated 11.35am 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.