BRN 1.96% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Good morning All...Well, yesterday afternoon I ventured into the...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Good morning All...

Well, yesterday afternoon I ventured into the city business district, just a lazy 28c in Perth, not a cloud in the sky.
    The view from the offices of Brainchip are amazing, you can almost see Syd-in-nee biggrin.png

Yes, we (Brainchip) are atop of the Forrest Centre, 29+ storeys up where we belong...AT THE TOP biggrin.png

I spent close on 2.5 hours visiting and chatting.

First off, may I say that I was invited a number of times by our Founder over the last few years and finally having managed to come home to Perth recently, I gratefully accepted that invitation....so whatever twisted up ideas you have about me, hiding behind your keyboards, making or insinuating that I have some sort of inside agenda, please let it go, as I find it rather insulting, I have stated my position numerous times over the last 5 years or so, that I'm just a passionate shareholder like most of you, yesterdays visit was to see Peter the person, not Peter the CEO...ok, that's enough of that.

May I say that we have a fine professional in Tony, having not met before, I enjoyed a long conversation about a variety of topics, I found him to be, very warm & friendly, with a good sense of humour, but most of all, a careful listener and a very seasoned business professional, meaning, Peter hired another top bloke to our ever going team...show some respect when emailing him, he's a great asset.

Peter was his usual, very warm, welcoming self, relaxed to talk with and looking very well.
    We had a great chat and between Peter and Anup (whom I had never personally met) they very generously proceeded to show me some demo's live in the office.

I have some great photos to share, including the production chip.

When you look at the size of AKD 1000 in real life, you really get to appreciate the amount of time and work that goes into the fab process, Peter told me that the chip has 78 layers, with all that knowledge built into it, it blows your mind if you dwell on it too long.

That's why it's "a life's work"

I also had a brief chat with the Phd's / Scientists hard at work at their desks, what they were working on I had no idea, but they appeared to be busy, I thanked them for their work on behalf of a shareholder (me).

I'll post some photos a little later in the day.

We have such a great team in Perth, it was a real privilege to met them all, thanks Tony.

Tech smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $463.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.0¢ $1.803M 7.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 1301766 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 111469 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ 4866720
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.