BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

And now for something completely different.Putting on my very...

1. 9,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25395
    And now for something completely different.

Putting on my very serious hat the following link contains an article which explains in great detail why Google, Intel, Nvidia, IBM etc; are on the completely wrong path and why they will never achieve what Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar have achieved nor will they catch them in the race to Artificial General Intelligence which is not human intelligence but a new form of intelligent computing.

I did think about whether posting this link was worthwhile as you need to fully understand what Peter van der Made has said and that he is not actually creating human intelligence but a simulation and that the neurons are not as such the same as the neurons found in the brain. You might have read that he describes AKD1000 as having 1.2 million neuron equivalents and 10 billion synapse equivalents. This is an acknowledgment that they are not like brain tissue.

The current work he is doing with cortical columns is an acknowledgment of this so if you do not have this depth of understanding you might think that this article is referencing what Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar have achieved with AKD1000 but it is not.

In fact it seems the author has no knowledge yet despite the recent publication of this paper of the paradigm shift that AKIDA technology embraces but it has enormous value to us as Brainchip investors considering the strength of the patent wall protection and whether the company is at least 3 years ahead of any possible competitor and most likely 17 to 27 years ahead of any competitor where Artificial General Intelligence is concerned:

https://towardsdatascience.com/heres-why-we-may-need-to-rethink-artificial-neural-networks-c7492f51b7bc?source=rss-------1

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.3¢ $1.354M 6.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 689671 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 306051 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.