BRN 3.64% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-25513

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    I hold 6 figure shares and currently about 20k down... But that doesnt entitle me to bash people in the firm. If you do have concerns on how the company functions reg announcements -shoot an email to Tony (he replies to most emails I guess). I have asked him the same question too, because inspite of great tech -why are there no announcements. I am not going to post the reply here because it is best you hear it from the company directly. If you have lost money and upset- it is completely understandable (frustration) if you bash the company once or twice. But if your only job is to bash the company day in and day out - then even a fool will understand it is a sinister move.

Why I have invested - The technology (Akida) is a game changer, people/companies still need to get their heads around as to how they could fit akida into their current network. (Pros/Cons blah blah). I got the below article when I was reading about quantum computing and neuromorphic computing.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3655/3655945-ee4bb4f1ff69d78dcbb371c63329f5f1.jpg
    Reasons why I believe BRAINCHIP

The benefits of Akida has been mentioned many times on the forum - low power usage, cost (15 bucks a chip), data security - because most of the data is processed at the sensor/chip itself,edge learning and the fact that INTEL still are far away(there are many videos where they have stated they are still in research stage).

The fact that we are able to host in many summits across the USA is another good sign for me. Major confrences (which includes google,fb, Microsoft) will not allow you to PRESENT if you are a nobody.

NASA, FORD, DELL, ARM, RENESAS- many names have been associated with BRN. If akida wasnt good- word would have gone around quick and none of these guys would enter into EAP's/come into our podcasts etc.

Big wigs from ARM have joined BRN. these people wouldn't jeopardise their career if they dont see potential

another reason - these guys are highly qualified guys and they are in the scientific board of BRAINCHIP, if you havent done your research- please do now.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3655/3655977-e6d9c239d5fdf4271f30361d50ff2904.jpg

Just want to finish - i believe in this frim and this is one of my long plays. Only time will tell how much will the SP be in a year/2 years time. I am happy to take the risk because I have done a bit of my research and I am from the tech space (different vertical). If you arent in the long haul - BRN might/might not not be your cup of tea- but thats every individual's personal opinion.
    I usually dont post much but thought if this post could help any 1 person - so be it.
    AGAIN DYOR. JUST MY THOUGHTS
    Last edited by ReubenAlexander: 06/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $1.133M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 840233 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 359495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ 2892314
Last updated 15.58pm 15/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.