BRN 3.70% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-30760

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    There are many differing types of investment approaches, many of which are suitable for peoples differing situations, including their risk appetite and overall portfolio composition. "Intelligent Investor" may in fact fit this category for some people, I must admit it didn't do it for me when I subscribed many years ago.

I am a very regular listener and watcher of ******, it is very informative and there are a number of experts in their field which is extremely informative. The key being "in their field"....and this is why I find "the call" a somewhat bizarre concept - where two differing experts each day are asked their view on various stocks send in by the audience. Occasionally (more with "blue chip" stocks), the expert is well versed in that stock, however quite often their view is based on a quick 10-20 min search the night before. Now there are many very good expert guests (some exceptional), each with their own unique characteristic investment style. Many disclose I don't know much about this company, or I hadn't actually heard of this company....and then proceed to put a view on it - bizarre!!!

As always do your own research! Understand your investment style and risk appetite.

I did hear this on the actual day.....I was quite shocked by his emotion and terminology used....and complete lack of understanding on the business, the market opportunity, product and management!

I utilise my time much more productively these days - selective listening to the very respected experts I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $482.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $1.629M 6.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 864382 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 127243 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ 2952330
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.