BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I thought this comment from Chief of MI6, Richard Moore was...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    I thought this comment from Chief of MI6, Richard Moore was quite relevant given Peter's presentation today. He said the technologies developed this decade will outstrip all advances previous technologies have made in the last 100 years. Interesting given we have AKD2000 coming out in a couple of years and AKD3000 potentially a few years after that, all quite likely within the next 10 years. Add the strong ties the UK has to the US and that BAE systems (one of the world's biggest defence contractors) is from the UK too, and I'd say he likely already knows about Brainchip.

We know from about a year ago when the USA put one of their top fighter pilots against a well trained AI that AI can beat the best humans without getting scratched. If this technology can be run on the edge without a hackable internet connection, the enemy will be very limited in its ability to fight back. Future wars will be won by AI, so the AI with the lowest latency (fastest response times) and greatest prediction capabilities will have the biggest advantage.

If BRN achieve Peter's estimated 6 year lead over competitors with AKD3000, Brainchip will probably have the entire existing AI market for themselves. The AKD3000 will disrupt the way everything is done in ways we can't begin to imagine due to its brainlike prediction abilities. Customers won't be hurrying to jump ships even if companies like Intel eventually develop a commercial neuromorphic chip. Knowledge of the technology advances just around the corner will make it all the more important for customers to retain a strong relationship with Brainchip. It's a matter of when, not if.

Pure speculation, DYOR

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/british-mi6-spy-chief-warns-race-is-mastery-ai-2021-11-30/

Richard Moore, chief of the Secret Intelligence Service, known as MI6, said quantum engineering, engineered biology, vast troves of data and advances in computer power posed a threat that needed to be addressed by the West.

"Our adversaries are pouring money and ambition into mastering artificial intelligence, quantum computing and synthetic biology, because they know that mastering these technologies will give them leverage," Moore, who rarely surfaces for speeches, will say on Tuesday.

Moore, a former diplomat who became MI6 chief in 2020, said technological progress over the next decade could outstrip all tech progress over the past century.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.016M 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1059388 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 166139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 3034679
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.