BRN 1.92% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi @rayz and @BarrelSitterThe point that all these connections...

1. 9,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24864
    Hi @rayz and @BarrelSitter

The point that all these connections make for my money is it is very hard to rule out any past connection that was announced or spoken about by Brainchip.

It is clear even though Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar have not been publishing they have been maintaining their networks in industry and academia.

Anil Mankar head hunting Rob Telson is one example.

Peter van der Made’s people over at Perth in his research facility all networked through university engagements.

Anil Mankar speaking of their positive relationships with researchers at Intel.

These type of people continuously expand and maintain their networks and do not shut down networks just because one project was less successful than hoped they put them on the intellectual back burner and come back to them when an answer presents.

If one does a little googling around Cisco it is still out there in the academic world donating money to research in universities looking at different aspects of Neuromorphic computing. I find it very easy to believe that an ongoing exchange exists between Peter van der Made and the Cisco people he worked with in 2016 and that he has not kept them appraised of what AKD1000 can do that might assist them in their product development. The same goes for Raytheon’s Rockwell Collins people.

Even VW via Renault provided a member of the Brainchip French software design team.

One very big world wide network.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $872.4K 3.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1183321 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 799000 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ 2442125
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.