BRN 5.56% 28.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hot Copper is quite funny... It's great for understanding the...

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Hot Copper is quite funny... It's great for understanding the psychological aspects of individual traders. The different types of informed and uninformed traders. I learn from the ones who understand the fundamentals of trading from charts to connecting dots via research. I also learn from the ones who are frustrated with the day to day movements of this stock who have supposedly done their ''research''.

NASA (Validation)
    VALEO
    FORD
    Magik eye
    Nanose medical
    IBM (Peter Van Der Made)
    VORAGO
    Barry J Marshall (noisy gut project)
    Rob Telson (ARM)
    RENESAS (Validation confirmed)
    TSMC + SocioNext.

That's off the top of my head... These are all publicly known things... Then we go on to the dot joining. I'm not gonna do a list, I have my own. Do your own research and tick them off one by one like other individuals in this forum. Look at the history of each one of BRN's team members, look at their competitors, look at the future of neuromorphic computing, look at the predicted forecasts, look at the way AGI is going to change our future.

Once you've done all these things... I don't possibly know how any trader could watch on the side lines knowing all of these things above. You've either not done your research or something just does not click for you...

IMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $524.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.753M 6.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 520522 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 866844 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 5.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.8¢ 3536450
Last updated 12.21pm 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.