BRN 0.00% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In my experience belief is often the death of reality if it is...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    In my experience belief is often the death of reality if it is based solely upon emotional input without sufficient due diligence towards building a sound foundation. Persons like yourself and some well researched others would qualify in being sufficiently satisfied that their belief is well founded. Unfortunately there are a number of others whose due diligence exists (appears to exist ) through a vicarious validation of “believing the believers”. I’m not sure that is healthy and it is pleasing that the more knowledgable contributors go to great lengths to encourage others to conduct their own research.

More recently it would appear a LTH and great champion of BRN is endeavouring to maintain a reverence that once existed via a series of confusing posts apparently designed or structured to give the impression that direct access continues via select exclusive avenues. Personally I would question the need to do that unless it was to maintain a sense of relevance that once was obvious and something to be proud of. I’d go so far as to suggest there is a clash of personalities occurring within those valued relationships with that individual which has created this but I won’t expand on that as I’m sure any student of basic behavioural science would have a similar inkling ( including some of the respected LTH’s).

The critics, by and large, are following fairly shrewd tactics of minimal statements designed to agitate those who just can’t resist “biting” but those retorts usually consist of gifs or “witty” ( in the eye of the poster) one liners as their contribution to the defence of either BRN or the more respected posters. I apply little if any value to such actions.

Certainly, in my opinion, there is a concerted effort to create doubt or confusion in the minds of holders who may have either not undertaken sufficient research to withstand those constant criticisms or who may have over extended themselves in purchases made. These are “grist for the mill” and “easy pickings” as evidenced in some (a lot) of the replies. Given the amount of smaller retail holders this seems an obvious area to target via popular forums,

Personally, I have some of the more arrogant critics on ignore as well as some of the more ardent defenders who play into the hands of the critics. It works for me in terms of balance and a vast reduction in the amount of waste to wade through in search of further understanding of that which is BRN.

Otherwise, the BRN community is simply a condensed version of the general community where dreams, hopes, aspirations and disappointments occur everyday. Where those who argue the longest and the loudest are usually the ones who have more doubt about their position than those who do not

Just opinion (albeit somewhat educate) based on my observations on a wide variety of others opinions.

Feel free to dismiss and discard in whole or in part at your own discretion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $463.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.3¢ $681.7K 2.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 681490 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 38483 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 1781817
Last updated 10.49am 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.