BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Greatlake, Wonderful to read that despite everything you have...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi Greatlake, Wonderful to read that despite everything you have gone through you still want to give and be generous. I think we totally underestimate the value of hardship it puts things of real value into perspective and either makes us bitter or better and obviously in your case the latter. My whole world has been turned upside down in the last 5 months my wife was diagnosed with stage 2-3 breast cancer and everything has changed. We now spend a great deal of time apart as she is in Perth 450k's away for Chemo treatment while i am driving back and forth when she is not flying back and forth. But i don't want to bore you with all the details but i have simply said all that to say this when it first all happened in July this year we had to rush to Perth for her surgery. She was a mess and i didn't know what to do. So i started doing research and came across the McGrath foundation. i had always just dismissed it as a bit of play on Glens fame as an Aussie cricketer but when i looked at the website and read Janes Mcgrath story i was blown away. Jane had been diagnosed with breast cancer and it was very similar to my wifes situation. Their whole world was turned upside down an Jane felt very alone and helpless. To cut a long story short when she was initially receiving treatment there was one nurse that stood by Jane and walked her through and was there with her every step of the way. And it was out of that the McGrath foundation was born. Driving home from the hospital Jane and Glenn discussed the idea of setting up a foundation whereby any one who was diagnosed with breast cancer would have free completely free access to a nurse to be their guardian Angel as it were to take them through the whole process. i contacted the MCgrath Foundation and spoke to a head nurse and she was amazing she relieved a lot of our fears and completely understood the whole process and the way things would play out. I have said all that to say this, the Mcgrath foundation pays for nurses wages and they are all very experienced nurses all over Australia and just about in every town so that anyone who has been diagnosed can access them free of Charge and they are truly Guardian Angels so you might want to give them some consideration when you are loaded up with all your BRN wealth. Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $2.219M 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 954801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 5382161
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.