AGY 1.23% 8.2¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-1081

1. 4,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    We have been here for years mate, doesn’t make us any smarter the the recent commentary, but we certainly have a better understanding of the company and the complexities involved to reach each of their goals.

Now we have confirmation of funding for stage two, what’s not to like about that? As you say it’s all about building a business, those that expect a business in mining to come to fruition is less than 5-10 years have rocks in their heads. It’s not like you are opening a corner shop, there are endless environmental reports that take months to years to be approved, then there are the countless economic studies to be completed before you can even come to Final Decision to Mine. In between all this shit there are multiple cap raises to progress each of these milestones.

It’s like some believe you just buy some land, buy a digger and Bob’s your uncle all of a sudden.

Anyways, best wishes to all of us as AGY will be a producer and I doubt that stage three 10k is The end of the story here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $62.11K 759.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32035 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 46384 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.