AGY 0.00% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-1114

1. 4,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6978
    Daily 20 Mar
    Positives
    The Histogram is rising & has crossed back above the zero line
    MACD is above the sig line & rising.
    Stock 14 has returned to its sig line after dipping below 3 bars ago.
    Vol has decreased the last 3 bars while net buying has increased for the last 2 bars.

Negatives
    The trend is down
    Stoch 5 is trending down

Outlook
    There are some small signs of a reversal / recovery appearing, but these have not yet been confirmed on the weekly & may be short lived so I will not get too excited yet.

We seem to have found some support along the projected rising trend for now but the sp is being squeezed between the falling & rising trend projections. Something will give soon imo. But just what that is, remains to be seen. Another shakeout perhaps?
    The last 2 bars vol were net buying. Some short covering perhaps or real buyers?
    Initial support is around 0.089 – 0.092 If 0.089 fails then 0.08 & the gap is next. Resistance is around 0.105 – 0.11.

Fundamentally we are looking great.
    AGY is in the best position of all the new Li stocks on the ASX & will be the biggest mover over the next year or two imo. Either sit back & wait or sell & come back later.

Weekly
    Like the daily, there are some tentative signs for change with some of the momentum indicators seemingly bottomed, but these can stay down for extended periods so we may have some time to go yet before they start moving back up. There are more negative aspects that positives atm & my models show multiple downside alerts on the weekly time frame so I would expect to see the sp retest the lows or at the least to stay in this current range for some time yet.

After any reversal there is testing & retesting. This one will probably be no different so we should expect to see the low (0.089) retested again in the short term & there is still the potential to close the gap at 0.08 – 0.084.
    While that may not seem likely, the pattern has a way to go to play out & that may include closing the gap.

At this stage I see S/T support around 0.089 – 0.092. If that fails to hold then the gap will more than likely close in which case we will see new resistance at that level. Resistance is currently around .011 – 0.115. A break there & a run up to the next resistance at 0.13 should not be hard.

We are in a congestion area of converging trends & the MM is still manipulating the sp.
    Reported shorts during the week were low at 250,170 up to Thu. But those numbers are imo BS.

The Weekly vol decreased again but there was a small rise in the net selling vol. The weekly VWAP was 10.12. Since the CR the VWAP is still sitting around 12.105.

All of this current price action since the CR is contrived & controlled & has nothing to do with fundamentals. Be patient
    AGY Wkly 20 Mar.png AGY 20 Mar.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.