AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi @W3hunterLT holder here (you can check my posting history if...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Hi @W3hunter

LT holder here (you can check my posting history if you don't believe me)

Firstly, may I say thanks for all the input you have provided on the TA front over the past few months. Your analysis has been absolutely invaluable to me. I'm not a TA guy, but over the years I have learned to accept and appreciate the art and know it has its place.

I 100% get your frustrations. I have experienced every emotion possible in holding this stock. You'll be surprised how many LT holders are still around but don't comment on HC all that much anymore. Many say it, but most LT of this stock have learned to ignore the day-to-day movements and are more concerned with where we will be in 6/12/18 months. For me personally, despite how frustrating our current SP is, I've never been more optimistic of where this company is going and where our SP will end up, even in the ST/MT. Stg 2 funding was a massive milestone for us, and having followed the lithium space for a few years, I am of the view we are in for a good year. I'm guessing you agree hence why you have invested a big portion of your kitty in this stock (based on your previous posts). a combination of Stg 2 funding and the increase in the lithium price will have most certainly opened a few doors that weren't open only a few months ago.

As for the SP, I'm confident we will hit ATH this year which isn't financial advice, but my own subjective prediction having followed this company for several years. You can make do with this as you wish. Without sounding like a broken record, yes we are more progressed than our peers, but also trail in MC. Doesn't make sense right? This frustrates me too. However, since attaining Stg 2 funding, I've never been more calm on my investment since I bought my first parcel years ago. The downside of this stock is that we are now waiting on material events to transpire given the company's maturity compared to its more junior peers. As such, news may not be as frequent, but when news hits, I feel it will have more sustainable weighting. Now I understand you are a TA trader so I can appreciate your time horizon might not be as long as mine, but all I can really say is that beyond the noise of the day to day shenanigans, I firmly believe we are invested in a solid company with a big future (although I acknowledge most holders of any stock will say this about their respective investment).

As for the CR holders, I corresponded with JZ recently, and he confirmed that to his knowledge, all institutional CR investors still hold bar potentially 1. Of course don't discount retail that follow the trend of selling down to CR price as it generally goes this way.

I'm not trying to sway you either way, as you need to do what you need to do, but I'm pretty confident in the ST/MT and LT SP of this company.

Good luck mate and I hope you stick around, even if it is just for some TA input. Your well thought-out posts definitely add quality to these forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $97.15K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 780119 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 238037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 364327
Last updated 15.56pm 02/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.