AGY 0.00% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Daily 16 April Positives Closed in the top half of the 6 month...

1. 4,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6935
    Daily 16 April
    Positives
    Closed in the top half of the 6 month range
    Stoch 5 is in the bullish zone above 50 & rising
    Stoch 14 is in the bullish zone above 50 & rising
    Histogram above zero & making higher highs
    MACD above the sig line & rising
    Vol was lower after Wed spike & has closed higher than Wed high

Negatives
    Stoch 5 has failed to make a higher peak

Outlook
    The daily chart atm is mildly bullish & is following the s/t rising trend
    Currently at / in a resistance zone from 0.10 – 0.115 near the top of the 6 week range.
    With the AGM only two weeks away I expect to see an attempt to push through the resistance area & get back up to 0.13 for a bit of window dressing.
    What it does after the AGM is anyone’s guess but it could easily get back to 0.20 in time for the pros to take profits at the EOFY sale.

The next week or two will bring some clarity on the direction but the manipulations are ongoing & likely will continue

The fundamentals are great. The outlook for Li demand continues to grow. Largely de-risked.
    The only plan now for investors is to wait it out while the pros play their games.

Weekly
    Positives
    Stoch 5 is rising through the oversold line
    Histogram appears to have bottomed & is higher than the prev week low
    Vol was slightly higher than the prev week.
    Closed in the top half of the range

Negatives
    Stoch 14 is still trending down & is below the oversold line.
    MACD is trending down

Outlook
    While the early positive signs that the bottom is in continue with a 2nd green candle I would not get too carried away just yet. This rebound may yet prove to be just a reaction rally & I have not yet discounted the gap at 0.08 despite it seeming unlikely to fill atm.
    We need to see a significant increase in volume & spread next week if momentum is to carry us through the resistance area from 0.105 – 0.12.
    With the Histogram showing a divergence I expect to see the MACD & Stoch 14 turn up next week & make another high.

Short activity continued during the week with 426,973 reported up to Thu on the daily reports. Despite that the weekly net Buy/Sell vol. numbers were positive (1,782,275 buying) for the first time in 6 weeks

While we did not hold the high & closed at 0.10 which has been resistance for 5 - 6 weeks, the close above the prev weeks high is, imo bullish. So while 0.10 may remain as resistance I suspect that it will become support in the short term
    AGY 15 Apr.png AGY Wkly 15 Apr png.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $489.1K 3.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 798541 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 432001 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ 2128119
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.