AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-2382

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Would have only sold to buy back in later I don’t think anyone is more diehard AGY than me except maybe GCar haha… could have easily gained a couple of million shares “for free”.

I don’t know where you guys get your information from? If you’ve got batteries to make and you hypothetically rock up to an auction to buy lithium carbonate and there’s only 1 tonne of it, and 9 other battery makers there to also buy lithium you can bet the price for that 1 tonne will be sky high even if someone put reports out that lithium was in abundance. It doesn’t matter what the rumour is it comes down to simple physical economics…

likewise if someone said there’s no lithium and there’s 100000 tonne of it at the auction and 1 buyer the price is going to be low.

I’m not buying that Morgan Stanley made this all up I’m sorry. Too much supply came online all at once at the same time that China got rid of their EV subsidies. It’s all ying and yang though, if there wasn’t oversupply then and low lithium prices we wouldn’t have high lithium prices now.

happy we’re enjoying a great pricing environment with strong forecasts into the next decade, analysts are going with 2024/2025 for now though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.