AGY 7.50% 7.4¢ argosy minerals limited

I actually think the handle is still to come. The dip we had in...

1. 5,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    I actually think the handle is still to come. The dip we had in August was pretty short and sharp and I think the slow round off in the last week or so is more telling. Handles can take a while to form and news has slowed down, so I think we might see 15 or 16 in the next few week, until some substantial news comes. I emailed JZ to see if JORC was still expected in Q3, by the end of the month and got this reply (within a day or so):

"Thanks for your email and continued support, much appreciated.Hope you and your family are all keeping well. Regarding your query, and as per our recent quarterly report “The Company is currently awaiting the necessary regulatory approvals to commence this phase of work, noting the deeper drilling to 300m depth requires more detailed environmental criteria prior to receiving the regulatory approval.”We plan to do this work asap, subject to receipt of regulatory approval. We are excited by all our milestones ahead and what the rest of 2021 (and beyond) brings, noting we are progressing well with our works and looking forward to achieving those milestones… and more! All the best."

I don't see any reason to worry and I don't know how long it takes to write up a JORC, but if they're still waiting on approval it might be a little after September. Kaeho might call JZ a liar and Millgates might freak out, but I'm happy to wait and hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.006(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $107.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $360.5K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 89403 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 189231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.