AGY 2.13% 4.6¢ argosy minerals limited

2021 Charts, page-2902

1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    Wow. I'm not sure what it's like to be that angry and irrational, but I don't imagine it's any fun.

I said nothing about what I think anyone should or shouldn't do. I made statements about what makes the most sense in the perspective of raw economics, disregarding environmental issues.

For what it's worth, you won't do the world any favours with an irrational attitude like yours. Your heart is obviously in the right place, but if you believe in fiction and twist your mind into believing the lies that 'green energy' (which isn't anywhere near as green as it's claimed) is actually better in the ways it's not, you simply cripple your economy and become outcompeted by nations like China which are all too happy to do the manufacturing etc for you and buy up your country. while you commit economic suicide buying their solar panels while they burn your coal. If the economics and practicalities of a more environmentally friendly option are comparable then absolutely, by all means we should go for them, but delusions won't save the world, they'll just change who wins (those who don't believe the lies) and loses (those who do).

Don't blame me for reality, I just see it without denying it. If I could force China to stop burning coal immediately and permanently right now, I promise you I would. The reality is that coal is their most reliable and cost-effective option which is why they're using it, and no nation in the world is even trying to stop them. Most are using it themselves in a similar way.

Incidentally, I would gladly bet your carbon footprint is far, far larger than mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $66.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $70.12K 1.486M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 402580 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.