AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

This is an interesting chart. It has almost done a few different...

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2145
    This is an interesting chart. It has almost done a few different things and not clearly done any of them. You're obviously seeing a cup and handle (a lot of people have), and according to where you've defined the cup edge, the technical target is 29.5c. That handle is poorly defined and today we dipped below the edge of the cup even though it's well after we tried to beat 22c recently... but charts aren't usually textbook perfect and it's a reasonable guess.

Today I posted a chart showing a pennant/symmetrical triangle. There was a run up to it, but you wouldn't say it quite qualifies as a flagpole... it could otherwise be seen as a symmetrical triangle but it formed too rapidly, so it doesn't quite count as either of these, but like the cup and handle it's close enough that it more or less counts, and whichever you want to call it, the target is 29c, right in line with your cup and handle target of 29.5c. It's funny how these two can occur in the same chart at the same time and it's very nice that they have the same target.

I bought a pile more early today at 18.5c with all this in mind.

Oh, and Stevo! There you go, honey, I suppose you can see that target now (but I know I'm your target! <3 ). This also explains some of why it's more likely to go up than down, but if it does go down the target is the same number of pips in the opposite direction. Up and down aren't the only options; sideways is a possibility but is very unlikely given this chart. Sorry you were so confused this morning, love. If you buy me some flowers I'll explain some chart patterns over dinner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.