AGY 8.70% 5.0¢ argosy minerals limited

It's obviously too early to call, but looking at the depth and...

1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    It's obviously too early to call, but looking at the depth and the way it bounced off 26.5c, and the chart, I'm tipping 26.5c was the low of this retrace. An offtake announcement or any of the others we're expecting any time would all but guarantee that, and almost guarantee a return to retesting/exceeding 30.5c, and we know those announcements are coming, it's just a matter of time.

It's a nice position to be in: an uptrend, undervalued, awaiting positive news which should move the market, and positive sentiment, undervalued relative to peers... there's a list of positives as long as your arm, or longer if you're an amputee. The worst that seems at all likely is a retrace to the bottom of the channel (22c seems extremely unlikely IMHO - there's just too much value here and lots of people are talking about it). I have three friends who work at different places who have been hold/trading AGY and two of them say a lot of people at their work have been talking about AGY lately and some of their workmates hold/trade it, so while that may just be coincidental in my position, it does seem like a lot of people out there are talking about AGY lately. This with a positive chart and fantastic fundamentals and also electric cars being seen (rightly or wrongly) as 'green energy solution to climate change' means plenty of people will be inclined to buy on a retrace, reducing the chance of a retrace catching much momentum. An announcement right now would be brilliant, but the channel is positive anyway even without it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $72.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $224.9K 4.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67846 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 208417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.